When: April 8, 2017
- The Hike will begin at 1 of 4 starting points. You will depart from your start point and meet at the waterfront. For more information on each starting point click the link below:
- Register online, complete $20 payment via paypal by March 31st and get an event t-shirt! You will pick up your t-shirt at your starting location.
- Please indicate in the space provided if you are part of a team.
- If you do not want to sign up online, please print and mail this registration form along with your payment. You may also drop off forms and payment at the Shelter.
- Checks can be made payable to: Bangor Area Homeless Shelter. Payments may be mailed to: 263 Main Street, Bangor, ME 04401.
- There is NO transportation back to the original start points, you will need to make arrangements to get back to your vehicle from the waterfront at the close of the hike.
- This is an ALL weather event- please come prepared!
Hike Starting Locations- Click the town you want to start from for more info
Hikers who choose the Brewer starting location will begin their 2017 Hike for the Homeless at Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems. All routes end at the Waterfont in Bangor. Location: Cianchette Building Eastern...Read More
Hikers who choose the Hampden starting location will begin their 2017 Hike for the Homeless at Hampden Academy. All routes end at the Waterfront in Bangor. Location: Hampden Academy89 Western...Read More
Hikers who choose the Bangor starting location will begin their 2017 Hike for the Homeless at Bangor High School. All routes end at the Waterfront in Bangor. Location: Bangor High School885 BroadwayBangor,...Read More